DirectHub provides you with the ability to control whether or not you want to receive e-mail newsletters and to update your account preferences.
Simply visit the My Account page and select the relevant option to update.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. At DirectHub we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
When you register with us then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit Directhub by remembering your email address for you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to any third party, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
If Directhub sells or if substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets
• Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
• To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Protecting Your Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Unsubscribing From eMails
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please contact us. You can also unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communication.